So today I completed an effort to go back over my tracks to see if I had left anything under all the stones I have looked under. It seems that I was pretty thorough in my first two approaches however I now had the chance to look under the smaller stones that were still on the path. I’m happy to report that I have found some interesting reel-to-reel recordings that are being converted to .wav files that I can transcode letter this month. I think this has been an interesting visit while at the same time I am able to care for my mother who was in the hospital and just got out. So, this month I had two excellent outcomes! The next step will be then to send this new information to two research colleagues in Micronesia that are getting ready for some in depth interviews. Until next time, stay tuned!